Happy Thursday to one & all. I made today’s card almost four weeks ago & I’m hoping it has reached its destination by now.
- Dear Santa photo chip – Darkroom Door
- Backing paper – My Mind’s Eye
- Crealies flower die
- Spellbinders Edgeabilities Classic Ric Rac
- ‘Noel’ – Elusive Images Christmas Reflections stamp set
- Trees – Chocolate Baroque Fat Robin stamp set
- Core’dinations 12×12 Core Essentials
- Versamark watermark inkpad, silver & clear EP
- Quickie glue pen
- Glenda Waterworth’s Snowflake glitter
I didn’t set out to use as much green in this card as I did. My initial thought was to highlight the blue snowflakes on the MME cardstock, but I like the green. Hope you like it too.