- Tilda & fence – Magnolia
- Eggs & rabbit stamps – Readicut
- Papers & sentiment – Papermania Easter Themes
- Versafine Black Onyx ink pad
- Whispers Pens & WH Smith Watercolour Pencils
- Flowers – Papermania & Prima
- Green & yellow stripy ribbon – Crafty Ribbon
Adhesive gems – Papermania
This is the card I made for Clare Curd’s sketch challenge at DC. Again, the pic is terrible & I’m not happy with the card. I like the LO, but the image is wrong. It’s a stamp from Readicut & I’m not sure if it’s meant to be a chicken or a duck! I don’t think chickens have webbed feet, do they?! And as far as I know, ducks aren’t normally associated with Easter! He is kind of cute, he’s just not right for this card.
- Papers – as above
- Chicken/duck & eggs – Readicut
- Whispers pens
- Sentiment – Readicut
- Brilliance Ink – Pearlescent Ivy
- Embossing powder – Debbie Moore Dark Green
Ribbons, buttons & thread – from my stash
I’ve been given another award! This time from Alex. Her cards are sooooo gorgeous & I’m really honoured that she thought of me. Thank you Alex! Crafting bloggers are such nice people!Right, that’s it from me. There’s nothing on tv tonight, so I’m going to watch a movie called ‘The Lives of Others’. Tomorrow will be spent cardmaking; there are new challenges at DC involving Valentine’s Day & purple, so I’m planning to get those done. There’s also 2 craft shows on QVC tomorrow, at 11a.m & 9p.m. I doubt I’ll be buying anything, but I’ll have a look anyway.
I hope everyone has a nice weekend, take care.