Good Sunday morning to you, thanks for stopping by. I’m watching Barbara Grey of Clarity Stamps on Create & Craft at the moment – she is a genius with a brayer! – and thought I’d post the card I made for the Artistic Stamper challenge for March at the same time. I cannot craft AND watch Barbara at the same time. 🙂
- Stamps: Artistic Stamper Inspiration Jars. Tim Holtz Lost & Found, QVCUK set from 2010, Artemio postmark & Kanban gears stamps
- Black & coffee Archival inks, Versamark
- Distress inks – Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire, Broken China, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Antique Linen
- Distress embossing powder – Weathered Wood
- Kraft Resist card
- Kraft card
- Blue ribbed card from Limetree Crafts
- Idea-ology brads & clock hand
- Stamped the jars onto white card with Versamark, covered with Weathered Wood & heat set & cut them out.
- Stamped the car onto white card with Gathered Twigs, put Versamark & clear EP on the windows & heat set, blended Weathered Wood & Antique Linen over the car, covered with clear EP, heat set & cut out.
- Blended blue DIs over the patterned jar, & covered the ‘glass’ part both jars with clear EP & heat set. Blended a little Gathered Twigs over the lids.
- Blended Stormy Sky & Chipped Sapphire over the embossed clear jar, to get the colour into the gaps in the EP. Attached the car to the jar using copper brads – I bent the car slightly so that it wouldn’t be completely flat.
- Stamped the gears onto white car with coffee Archival, stamping 2/3 times to get fainter images. Dried with heat tool & blended over DIs as above. Also blended Chipped Sapphire around the edges of the Kraft Resist card.
- Made the postage stamp by stamping onto white card with Chipped Sapphire & punching out a section.
- Stamped the postmarks with black Archival & the birds with coffee.
- Stamped the quote with coffee Archival, blended Antique Linen & gathered Twigs on top & added the clock hand with another brad.
- Assembled the card, added string coloured with Gathered Twigs.
Thank you for looking. I’m off to try to get another challenge completed today. Until next time,
Love & light