Evening all, happy Monday to you, hope you had a great weekend.
I’d like to show you another Hallowe’en card tonight. This is the first year I’ve been asked to make so many Hallowe’en cards. It’s very flattering, but also means I haven’t had time to make my own projects. I might get a chance to make something between now & next week.
I chose a stepper card blank & made a background by spritzing Dylusions sprays on to my craft sheet & dragging the card stock through the sprays, drying each time.
I spread the final colour over the craft sheet & tapped the card stock into it & cut the pieces to size after drying.
We’ve reached the time of the year when the light is terrible, so this next photo looks nothing like the finished piece. It’s a piece of black Core’dinations that I covered with metallic Distress stains, heat embossed the web with silver EP & dry embossed with the TH Bark folder.
I die cut the moon from the same, Dylusioned background, added a little Orange Sunshine Adirondack ink & covered with Glossy Accents. I love how the Dylusions colours reacted with the GA.
The raven is well on his way to being assimilated by the Borg.
It took me a while to figure out what I was going to add to the steps, but once I remembered the TH row of houses die, I finished the card quite quickly. I put some silver mirri card behind the houses, to give the illusion of lights in the windows.
Some additional stamping & the bats here & there & I was finished.
Thanks for looking today & a HUGE thank you for the very kind comments you’ve been leaving. Until next time,
Love & light