Happy Thursday to one & all. I made today’s card almost four weeks ago & I’m hoping it has reached its destination by now.
- Dear Santa photo chip – Darkroom Door
- Backing paper – My Mind’s Eye
- Crealies flower die
- Spellbinders Edgeabilities Classic Ric Rac
- ‘Noel’ – Elusive Images Christmas Reflections stamp set
- Trees – Chocolate Baroque Fat Robin stamp set
- Core’dinations 12×12 Core Essentials
- Versamark watermark inkpad, silver & clear EP
- Quickie glue pen
- Glenda Waterworth’s Snowflake glitter
I didn’t set out to use as much green in this card as I did. My initial thought was to highlight the blue snowflakes on the MME cardstock, but I like the green. Hope you like it too.
Sorry this is so brief, normal service will resume in January. Thanks for visiting.
Love & light.
Two posts in one day, I don’t think I’ve done that before, but I thought if I get the rest of the
twelve tags posted in the next few days, it will leave me time for other things.
So, as per, here is Tim’s tag & the link to his blog post. He is definitely coming up with some great techniques this year. This tag gave me the chance to use his gorgeous facets.
- Seasonal distress inks
- Forest Moss, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo distress inks
- TH Idea-ology facets
- Perfect Pearls Heirloom Gold mist
- Darkrom Door – Santa Claus image
- Kraft cardstock
- Sizzix Broadway Melody alphabet dies
- Krylon gold pen
- Glossy Accents
- Baker’s twine
- Promarker ‘Poppy’
I found a piece of holly patterned paper in my stash & stamped a flourish stamp twice, before embossing the flourishes with clear embossing powder. The paper was very bright, so I blended Seasonal distress inks over, before misting with PP Heirloom Gold mist.
In November, I won a selection of the new ‘Dear Santa’ images from Darkroom Door & this is the one I chose for this tag. The other image is from my stash, I’ve got lots of them & have them for years.
When I cut the letters I coloured them with a Krylon gold pen. I liked how the Krylon reacted to the Glossy Accents. I made the banner with a long strip of white card, scrumpled it & used distress inks over the creases.
I made up the little bundle of embellishments with things from my stash, colouring the ‘berries’ on the ‘holly’ with a Promarker.
Okay, I’m not blathering on any more. I’ll be back tomorrow.
Love & light.